سیستم های دارورسانی هدفمند برای درمان سرطان مثانه
ترجمه نشده

سیستم های دارورسانی هدفمند برای درمان سرطان مثانه

عنوان فارسی مقاله: سیستم های دارورسانی هدفمند برای درمان سرطان مثانه
عنوان انگلیسی مقاله: Targeted drug delivery systems for bladder cancer therapy
مجله/کنفرانس: مجله علم و فن آوری تحویل دارو - Journal Of Drug Delivery Science And Technology
رشته های تحصیلی مرتبط: پزشکی، داروسازی
گرایش های تحصیلی مرتبط: خون و انکولوژی، اورولوژی، نانو فناوری دارویی، آسیب شناسی، داروشناسی، رادیوتراپی
کلمات کلیدی فارسی: استراتژی هدف گذاری، سیستم تحویل دارو، درمان فوتودینامیک، سرطان مثانه
کلمات کلیدی انگلیسی: Targeting strategy، Drug delivery system، Photodynamic therapy، Bladder cancer
نوع نگارش مقاله: مقاله مروری (Review Article)
نمایه: Scopus - Master Journals List - JCR
شناسه دیجیتال (DOI): https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jddst.2020.101535
دانشگاه: Department of Urology Surgery, Three Gorges Central Hospital, Chongqing, 404000, PR China
ناشر: الزویر - Elsevier
نوع ارائه مقاله: ژورنال
نوع مقاله: ISI
سال انتشار مقاله: 2020
ایمپکت فاکتور: 2/686 در سال 2019
شاخص H_index: 38 در سال 2020
شاخص SJR: 0/583 در سال 2019
شناسه ISSN: 1773-2247
شاخص Quartile (چارک): Q2 در سال 2019
فرمت مقاله انگلیسی: PDF
تعداد صفحات مقاله انگلیسی: 15
وضعیت ترجمه: ترجمه نشده است
قیمت مقاله انگلیسی: رایگان
آیا این مقاله بیس است: خیر
آیا این مقاله مدل مفهومی دارد: ندارد
آیا این مقاله پرسشنامه دارد: ندارد
آیا این مقاله متغیر دارد: ندارد
کد محصول: E14904
رفرنس: دارای رفرنس در داخل متن و انتهای مقاله
فهرست انگلیسی مطالب

Abstract


1- Introduction


2- DDS for targeted BC treatment


3- Conclusion and outlook


References

نمونه متن انگلیسی مقاله

Abstract


Bladder cancer is a severe disease that threatens human health. The high recurrence rate and severe side-effects of traditional bladder cancer therapy require more efficient and higher targeting treatment. Drug delivery systems especially being endowed with the targeting property may provide a feasible means to solve such problems. Herein, we have reviewed the recent progress of the drug delivery systems aiming at bladder cancer therapy especially focusing on their targeting strategies. Additionally, we give some outlook of the design on targeting strategy for more effective anti-cancer applications.


Introduction


Cancer is a category of disease originating from unregulated cell growth and such abnormal cells are able to spread or invade other parts of our body. It is a major public health problem and becomes the second leading cause of death worldwide. Among them, bladder cancer (BC) tops the list of the estimated new cases and deaths [1]. In Europe, BC is the 5th most common cancer type for both sexes affecting rather men than women [2]. In US, BC ranks the 4th most common caner and the 8th in mortality in men [1]. In principle, BC is a rather heterogeneous disease, resulting in a challenge in classification, staging and grading. Generally, 70% of bladder urothelial cell carcinomas represent a superficial disease called nonmuscle-invasive BC, while the other 30% develop a muscle-invasive disease bearing the risk of metastatic spread of the tumor [3]. The standard scheme for superficial BC treatment is surgical transurethal resection with an 80% early success rate. Unfortunately, among them, 70% of those patients develop tumor recurrence within 5 years after surgical transurethal resection [4]. Therefore, chemotherapy still plays an important role in the prevention of tumor recurrence and progression. Although systemic or intravesical chemotherapy using the first-line chemotherapeutic agents (cisplatin, taxanes, gemcitabine, etc.) enables long-term survival in some patients, the high recurrence rate and severe side-effects still hinder BC therapy. Thus, more efficient and higher targeting treatment is in urgent need to improve the quality of the BC patients’ lives.

  • اشتراک گذاری در

دیدگاه خود را بنویسید:

تاکنون دیدگاهی برای این نوشته ارسال نشده است

سیستم های دارورسانی هدفمند برای درمان سرطان مثانه
نوشته های مرتبط
مقالات جدید
لوگوی رسانه های برخط

logo-samandehi

پیوندها